|Our vision drives our work here at DSANV: A day in which every person with Down Syndrome is a valued and contributing member of their community.
|- Help families adjust to the birth of a child with Down syndrome;
- Provide individuals with Down syndrome and their families with information regarding educational, financial, medical, legal and social support and resources;
- Provide social and educational events for individuals with Down syndrome and their families to meet, interact and learn;
- Increase community awareness of the capabilities and contributions of individuals with Down syndrome;
- Provide financial support to families in need with donations of durable medical equipment, conference scholarships and camp scholarships;
- Support local organizations that provide services to individuals with Down syndrome.
|The mission of this organization shall be to ensure that all individuals with Down syndrome and their families receive the support necessary to participate in, contribute to and achieve fulfillment of life in their community.
|MON||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|TUE||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|WED||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|THU||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|FRI||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|